Flag of Navarre
|Design||Red field with the coat of arms in the center.|
The flag of Navarre, the flag of the autonomous community of Navarre, was designed in 1910 by Arturo Campión, Julio Altadill, and Hermilio de Oloriz. In 1910, the design was approved by the Provincial Council of Navarre and it was sanctioned by the Organic Law of Reintegration and Improvement of the Regional Government of Navarre (Ley Orgánica de Reintegración y Amejoramiento del Régimen Foral de Navarra, or LORAFNA) of August 10, 1982. 
The color red was chosen for the flag because this was the color of the field of the coat-of-arms.